In July 2017, Fora will be hosting three digital marketing workshops in conjunction with the specialist search and social marketing agency, Sleeping Giant/Giant Campus. Covering the key drivers of digital business; Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and Social Media, these courses will bring cutting-edge DIY techniques to help business take advantage of digital marketing channels without incurring agency fees.
Please keep reading for details of how Fora Residents can enter a lottery competition win a free space at each course.
Tuesday 4 July, 10am-1pm
SEO Workshop – how to improve your website ranking yourself.
This is an essential digital marketing workshop for growing companies looking to improve their company’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Learn about the structures that need to be in place to implement your own SEO strategy. These include being able to identify avenues for quick results and determining how to achieve successful longer term goals.
Tuesday 11 July, 10am-1pm
PPC Workshop – how to get the most out of your advertising budget.
This course will give you the hands-on skills necessary to make PPC work specifically for your business, from reaching your target audience at the right time to make the most of the relatively fast results cycle of pay-per-click.
You will be learning from practising experts who will give you an insight into a real life digital agency and will be sharing the skills you will need to apply to your own business.
Tuesday 18 July, 10am-1pm
Social Animal – how to use social media effectively for business.
Every business is on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, right? Don’t get left behind if you aren’t yet using these channels to promote your business. This social media training may well change your working life.
Learn the hands-on skills necessary to take the strain out of your social media campaigns. Aim to be more profitable by reaching your target audience at the right time, with the right message on the right platform.
Tickets for each workshop are available at a 10% discount to Residents. Contact the Concierge team for your discount code.
Free places for Residents
We are delighted to announce that one place on each of these digital courses is available to Fora Residents for free. These places will be allocated by a lottery system.
How to enter
Email [email protected] with your name, company and referred course (Social, PPC or SEO). We will draw names from a hat and notify all three winners by midday on Friday 23rd June.
Terms and Conditions to enter for one of the 3 free places
- Only one course entry is permitted per company.
- Further entries may be permitted in return for social media activity. One extra application per company tweet or Instagram post that features and tags #fora_space may be permitted, up to a maximum 5 entries per company. Please include the appropriate link in your email when applying.
- Winners must be employed Residents based at Fora Central Street.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no other prize may be used as an alternative.
- Fora cannot accept responsibility for any communication delivery failures that may arise during operation or transmission.
- The Fora judges’ decision is final.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.