Thank-you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Architecture and interiors
Unlike other workplace providers, Fora owns its buildings, meaning we are able to start from first principles when planning and designing each of our workspaces. Working with world-renowned architects such as Piercy, AHMM, Orms and Hassell, we ensure the Resident experience remains at the centre of everything we do.
Furniture and artwork
Our environments are beautiful yet functional with signature furnishings and premium fittings throughout: Handmade tiles from Marrakech, greenery supplied by Conservatory Archives and Reading Rooms with titles curated by Foyles.
Fora helps Residents expand their business and personal networks by bringing together inspirational people from all industries and creating stimulating environments for learning, idea sharing, and collaboration.
We work closely with Residents to curate a programme of interesting events, giving them freedom to network and interact with like-minded people. Residents can attend all events and access all Fora buildings.
The Fora App
All Residents have access to the Fora app: A useful tool for managing your room bookings, communicating with the Concierge and accessing Resident benefits - all in one place and at your fingertips.
- Book meeting rooms and boardrooms at any Fora location
- Contact the Concierge
- Manage your guests and receive a notification when they arrive
- Top-up your meeting room credit
- Chat and liaise with fellow Residents via the in-built directory
- Access Resident Benefits and the Fora referral programme
- Manage your own Resident profile via an easy-to-navigate dashboard
- Book Wellness classes and personal trainers