Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Spitalfields - Folgate Street
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider Marketing team and Events team, this is a broad role with plenty of scope for development. Your work will impact digital platforms and channels, core-comms both internally and externally, project management, agency liaison, social media and events.
Fora is a fast-paced environment, we are going through a period of ambitious expansion, you’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and tight deadlines. This is a rewarding adventure for the right candidate.
The Fora team are vastly experienced and come from an eclectic mix of backgrounds: from venture capital to festivals, commercial property to tech, food & beverage to luxury goods. We’re a very ambitious and dynamic team, with a can do attitude who love to have fun while pushing the boundaries forward. We move fast and are central to what can be achieved as a business, so you’ll get plenty of exposure to all departments.
Key Focuses & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining website content via WordPress
- Content creator research, outreach and relationship management
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, web and email
- Analysing and reporting on marketing activity
- Supporting event programming
- Ensure that processes and templates are understood and adopted across the business
- Liaise with General Managers on brand communications
- Excellent written English and first-class communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Basic project management skills and efficient in WordPress
- Competent with social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Experience managing multifaceted projects with project management skills – experience within an international environment is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning to use new platforms and tools
- Creative problem solving skills
- Able to work with key stakeholders across the business, from peers to the CEO
- Enthusiasm for new challenges and exciting projects, and a willingness to get stuck in
- High level of cultural awareness and a natural curiosity
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Pardot, Google analytics & digital advertising platforms would be beneficial
- US or EU market experience would be beneficial
- Competitive Salary & Annual Bonus
- Pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan & Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free gym access & classes with Fora Personal Trainers
- Access to company wellbeing events
- Employee Referral scheme
- Flexible working across our beautiful buildings
- Access to further learning & Development opportunities