Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Spitalfields - Folgate Street
Fora is looking for an energetic, passionate, and motivated Channel Manager to join the Fora Sales Team. This is a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for someone who has experience in sales and/or customer service.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to play a key role and thrive within a sales team environment. Above all, this individual will be able to take ownership of the lead qualification process and improve the sales cycles by having strong task management and analytical skills.
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed viewings
- Inbound lead qualification, prospecting, and pipeline management to ensure the highest conversion rate of completed tours and sales
- Work closely with sales managers and channel managers and actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales targets
- Liaise with other departments, specifically the marketing and analytics team to improve the functionality of the sales process
- Work with CRM platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Provide frequent updates to your team about objectives, projections and processes.
- Ensure completed tour rate goals are achieved to promote high building occupancies
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure that the first point of contact is an exceptional start to their member experience.
- Apply a data-driven approach to not only ask the right questions, but take on projects and implement change initiatives
- Sales experience or member support in start-ups and/or entrepreneurial environments, preferred. Track record of sales in calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Has strong team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy
- Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Handles multiple competing priorities and can adapt in a fast-paced environment