Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Working alongside the channel managers, you will support the full sales process from lead to sale, for any leads generated by any business channels. You will work with the wider sales team and actively contribute to the achievement of the sales targets and ensure daily tasks within the function are completed. As one of the first points of contact for potential residents you will be comfortable communicating both over the phone and in person.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure completion of daily tasks
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed viewings
- Inbound lead qualification, prospecting, and pipeline management to ensure the highest conversion rate of completed tours and sales
- Work closely with sales managers and channel managers and actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales targets
- Ensure completed tour rate goals are achieved to promote high building occupancies
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure that the first point of contact is an exceptional start to their member experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience with a CRM system & Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Be positive, open and approachable
- Strong organization and timekeeping skills
- Experience in a customer facing role preferable
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Commission
- 25 Days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Access to company benefits package
- Development opportunities