Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Experience Content Manager
We are currently looking for an Experience Content Manager who will source strategic alliances and partnerships to continue to expand our reach and add value to our content.
Accountable for developing the program of events including our charity strategy to increase value to our Residents, support our Fora community and network as well as enhance our hybrid event production focusing on the digital experience. This role will bring energy, enthusiasm, and motivation to our team as well as the wider network.
Curation & Content
- Overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of the experience programme in with the strategy
- Manage and curate content for all events and align all events with our key signatures.
- Creating awareness and a story for all event series and brand/partnership activation
- Liaising and briefing all the GMs & FOH regularly ahead of events/activation to maximise Resident engagement.
- Working closely with marketing and PR team/s on creative briefs and managing costs/keeping within budget
- Collating weekly content for Resident newsletters and other marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and build relationships with partners and contributors before and during all events and activities.
- Fora Newsletter (Residents and External)
- Positively engage and promote Fora Experience with Residents and the wider Fora network.
- PR and Digital Media: Generate Sharable Content for Press engagement
- Proactively seek innovative ways to enriching the Resident experience at all events (e.g VIP service)
- Update processes regularly and have a good understanding of the events budget.
- Assist with venue management and liaising with logistics and suppliers.
- Delegate responsibilities and support the FOH for all site events throughout the year.
- Online events: Technical set-up – Produce the events online.
- Manage and deliver videography, photography, and all other creative suppliers to assist marketing and operations.
- Fora Promotional Agreement to all contributors
- Oversee and manage Eventbrite to schedule, book and track events and attendance.
- Oversee our charity ‘special projects’ which has become core to the business and it’s ESG strategy.
- You will have a good understanding ESG and
- To build and manage our charity programme, regularly engaging with our selected charity partners.
- To curate events and content that reinforce our commitment of sustainability for people + our planet.
- Liaising with the Fora team to engage Fora employees in social impact efforts.
- Working with Marketing to build and proactively manage our ‘Social’ corporate responsibility communications strategy.
- Working closely with Marketing to align our Charity partnerships with the broader CSR strategy.
The ideal person will have a good understanding of the events industry with a keen interest in ESG and wellbeing. With excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. Experience working in a highly commercial, fast paced, diverse, entrepreneurial environment would be beneficial.