Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Guest Experience Host
As a member of our concierge, you will be supporting the Guest Experience Manager & General Manager in ensuring that all our residents and their guests receive the highest level of experience – second to none
- Meet & greet all visitors as well as handle calls and e-mails.
- Provide detailed information and assistance regarding any concierge services required
- Maintain accurate and timely records of work tasks
- Assist the Events Team with planning, setting up and looking after Residents and external guest
- Assist the Guest Experience Manager with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of Residence experience
- Raise tickets via the IT Helpdesk support platform to communicate any IT issues
- Illustrate Fora’s vision and values on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents
- Create a welcoming and proactive environment for our Residents
- Experience within a customer service or concierge/reception role (Hotel, restaurant or retail)
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- People person
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- An unflappable temperament
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes, including courses with EHL – École hôtelière de Lausanne
- Regular colleague social and well being events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group as we continue to expand
- Free Gym access and classes (Physical and Mental well-being)
- Company Benefits (Cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme, Heath Cash Plan, Extra Holiday)
- Access to Fora events throughout the portfolio
- £350 uniform allowance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.