Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Due to internal movement and new site openings we are on the lookout for a General Manager (GM) to join our fun and energetic operations team based in London.
As GM you are responsible for all aspects of managing the Fora building, and the experience of the residents. In addition, you are tasked with constantly challenging the current operation and implementing new opportunities to deliver best-in-class hospitality. You have overall responsibility for ensuring that the site is operated and maintained to maximise profitability while ensuring that Fora’s policies and procedures are adhered too.
- Ensure that the site is always effectively managed and staffed to the correct PAR levels and manage the efficient day-to-day operation of the site.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Communicate and reinforce all company standards, policies and procedures as laid out by the Fora Values and Vision.
- To ensure and accept responsibility for the resolution of all challenges and enquiries directed to you by Residents and staff
- Adhere to budgetary and expenditure constraints and ensure awareness among other members of staff
- Ensure that site financial targets are set and communicated to all members of the team.
- Pro-actively identify and solve problems that affect sales and profit with help of the Operations and Marketing teams.
- Ensure that all legislative training is completed within the required time scale and recorded legitimately.
- To adhere to Health & Safety requirements and regulations within the workplace and to re-emphasise these to all staff.
- Developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents.
- Fostering a professional and productive work environment, aiding, networking and generally going above and beyond to ensure a positive Fora experience for all Residents.
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager in the hospitality, retail or customer facing role
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy