Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Guest Experience Host - Great Eastern Street
Shoreditch - Great Eastern Street
We are delighted to be launching our new building in Great Eastern Street in January 2019 and are on the lookout for two guest experience hosts to join the wonderful concierge/operations team who will make this building come to life.
As a member of our concierge, you will be supporting the Guest Experience Manager & General Manager in ensuring that all our residents and their guests receive the highest level of experience – second to none
- Meet & greet all visitors as well as handle calls and e-mails.
- Provide detailed information and assistance regarding any concierge services required
- Maintain accurate and timely records of work tasks
- Assist the Events Team with planning, setting up and looking after Residents and external guest
- Assist the Guest Experience Manager with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of Residence experience
- Raise tickets via the IT Helpdesk support platform to communicate any IT issues
- Illustrate Fora’s vision and values on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents
- Create a welcoming and proactive environment for our Residents
- Experience within a customer service or concierge/reception role (Hotel, restaurant or retail)
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- People person
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- An unflappable temperament
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- 50% Discount at our in-house cafes and restaurants
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes, including courses with EHL Ecole Hotel Lausanne
- Regular colleague social and well being events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group as we continue to expand
- Free Gym access and classes (Physical and Mental well-being)
- Company Benefits (Cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme, Heath Cash Plan, Extra Holiday)
- Access to Fora events throughout the portfolio
- £350 uniform allowance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.