Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Guest Experience Manager
Due to some internal progression and movement we have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Experience Manager (GEM) to join our team in London.
The GEM supports the General Manager in managing all aspects of a Fora House (site), and in ensuring House Residents have the best experience. The GEM is tasked with overseeing all Front of House operations, implementing staff training and owning administrative duties.
- Lead the concierge team in delivering highest standards of service to all residents, guests and clients.
- Lead by example in building and maintaining inter personal relationships with colleagues and residents
- Oversee and maintain efficient day to day front desk and concierge operations
- Accountable for all FOH procedures, processes and IT systems
- Oversee stock control, ordering & deliveries
- Monitor and maintain building ‘wellness’ and communicate any cleaning or maintenance issues
- Liaise closely with the sales team to ensure maximum capacity of your building and any available desks
- Support the GM with invoicing and building management fees
- Be proactive with events programme in your building and liaising with the events team
- Oversee and support the onboarding and off boarding of residents
- Effectively and efficiently deal with complaints and ensure these are escalated where necessary.
- 2+ years’ experience in the hospitality, retail, serviced office or co-working industry
- Experience selling desk space within an office environment is beneficial
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy
- As well as the opportunity to join an innovative business creating a market leading product, we provide a comprehensive Benefits Package, that includes:
- Annual bonus
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes, including courses with EHL Ecole Hotel Lausanne
- Regular colleague social and well being events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group as we continue to expand
- Free Gym access and classes (Physical and Mental well-being)
- Company Benefits (Cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme, Heath Cash Plan, Extra Holiday)
- Access to Fora events throughout the portfolio
- £350 uniform allowance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.