Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Our buildings are accessible 24 hours and as Night Concierge you will support the overall concierge team in ensuring that all our residents and their guests receive the highest level of experience – second to none, regardless of the time they access the building.
You will be responsible for the monitoring the security of the building and responding to any issues that may arise.
- Maintain security of the building by conducting regular walk-throughs, monitoring CCTV and reporting any issues to the Manager
- Respond to incidents, alarms and emergencies on site
- Meet & greet all visitors as well as handle calls and e-mails.
- Provide detailed information and assistance regarding any concierge services required
- Maintain accurate and timely records of work tasks and provide detailed handover to the daytime concierge team.
- Assist the Guest Experience Manager with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of Residence experience
- Monitor CCTV as well as control access to the building
- Illustrate Fora’s vision and values on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents
- Create a welcoming and proactive environment for our Residents
- Minimum 1 years experience in a commercial security role
- SIA door supervisor and CCTV qualification essential
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- People person
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- An unflappable temperament
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- 50% Discount at our in-house cafes and restaurants
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes, including courses with EHL Ecole Hotel Lausanne
- Regular colleague social and well being events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group as we continue to expand
- Free Gym access and classes (Physical and Mental well-being)
- Company Benefits (Cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme, Heath Cash Plan, Extra Holiday)
- Access to Fora events throughout the portfolio
- £350 uniform allowance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.