Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Senior Data & Insight Analyst
Spitalfields - Folgate Street
The Senior Data & Insights Analyst will be leading on analytics projects. As we are a young company, the questions the analyst will be looking at vary widely – and will have real impact on our business strategy. The successful candidate will therefore get the opportunity to work with a range of new data sets.
The analyst will be working closely with specific client teams, which include marketing, sales, pricing/growth, finance, operations, design and the Executive team.
Projects on the analyst’s roadmap include analysis and improvement of:
- Our marketing & sales effectiveness and CRM programme
- To start analysing price elasticities – and build an automation to support the sales team
- How to design office space to help our Resident achieve their goals
- Design and analysis of physical tests (test & learn)
- Our reporting
- Our data ecosystem
We use Salesforce and Tableau in the team but do not have a fixed analytical programme yet (so you can choose which one you want to use). We also have a generous training budget to support further development – there is, for example, an opportunity to get involved in the data & tech / data engineering area of the company.
Made up of three employees (Head of Data & Insights and two analysts), this team cover a broad range of topics from business systems and processes, data collection, BI, analysis and research.
As a result, there is ample room to learn and develop – which we support and encourage passionately.
The type of questions we answer are:
- How can we make our marketing and sales effort more effective and efficient?
- How should offices of the future be designed and priced?
- What are the drivers of client satisfaction and retention?
- What management information is required to help make informed decisions?
- Reporting and forecasting performance
- How is our Programme of Fora events performing?
Key skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst in marketing, strategy, or big data topics
- Proven ability to analyse digital marketing performance and use data to inform strategy
- Experience prepping and connecting new data sets – and curiosity about new data such as, for example, physical sensor data
- Advanced analytical skills: segmentation, regression, attribution, forecasting, etc. skills are a given.
- High levels of curiosity and drive to learn
- Strong collaborator and logical thinker
- Strong eye for detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce data and experience in B2B as well as B2C markets are a bonus
- Presentation and storytelling skills are also a bonus – but we also teach this.
This role and Fora would suit an ambitious, energetic person who is keen to learn and evolve.