Last Updated: 9 September 2016
1. WHO ARE WE?
www.foraspace.com/ is a website (referred to as the “Site”) of Fora Space Limited (“We” “us”, “our” or “Fora”).
2. WHAT IS THIS DOCUMENT?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect Personal Information relevant to the activity you choose to undertake on our Site. This includes:
2.1. General correspondence
If you correspond with us, we will process and store your name and e-mail address.
2.2. Technical and statistical information
We collect some technical and statistical information about your use of our Site, including:
• the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet.
• your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform (as applicable to the device you are using).
• information about your visit, including the website that referred you to our Site (if applicable), the path that you take through and from our Site (including date and time), pages that you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
This technical and statistical information is typically anonymous but may identify you in certain circumstances (“Technical Data”). Where it does, we treat it as Personal Information.
Our service provider Google Analytics also collects Technical Data from you in the course of providing anonymous information to us about the use of our Site. You can read more about how Google Analytics uses Technical Data here:
3. HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU?
As well as the obvious and direct uses of your Personal Information for the purposes noted above, your Personal Information may be processed in the following ways:
• to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
• to protect Fora against threats such as fraud or cyber-attacks; and
• to create anonymous data for use in the course of our business, for example to see which parts of our Site are most popular. Once anonymised, this data will no longer identify you and so will cease to be Personal Information.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your Personal Information with our service providers as part of the operation of our business (for example, enhance the functionality of our services, to obtain information necessary to reply to your correspondence, or to process your membership enquiries) or to pursue our legitimate interests.
We may also share your Personal Information with other organisations or individuals when we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
• enforce applicable legal terms and conditions or our other legal rights, including investigation of potential violations;
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
• protect against or prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fora, our members or the public as required or permitted by law.
5. WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
We will process and store your Personal Information in our IT systems, which includes cloud hosted IT systems. We employ organisational and technical methods to protect your Personal Information, and require that our service providers do the same.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) note that your Personal Information may be transferred, processed and stored outside of the EEA, for example in connection with our use of cloud hosted IT systems. By submitting your Personal Information, you agree to this transfer, processing and/or storage.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Fora Space Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number ZA203799.
10. CONTACTING US
Director of Technology & Innovation
Fora Space Limited
89, Wardour Street,
Email: [email protected]
In some cases you may have the legal right to access, correct, remove, or prevent processing of any of your personal information. If you would like to exercise this right please send your request to the above contact details. Please be aware that in some cases we may not be able to process your request, for example, if it is technically impractical, risks the privacy of others, or causes a disproportionate burden on us.