Junior Design Architect – Fixed Term Contract
As a junior interior architect (contractor) in Fora, you will be working within our Design and Development team, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, to fully utilise Revit and AutoCAD to help document plan sets, and schedule areas for the all the current Fora operating buildings.
Documentation and scheduling in Revit:
· Document different type of plan sets for all fifteen Fora buildings, converting DWG drawings into 3d Revit Model.
· Create coloured functional area plans and area scheduling for all floors and all buildings
· Name and number all spaces/areas on plan with Fora’s naming and numbering
· Define and create space quality parameters to all spaces
· Define NIA / GIA measurement to all spaces.
· Generate area/room scheduling for each different type of plan sets
Marketing Plans in Revit:
• Working alongside our marketing team to produce 3 different plan sets for each For a building.
• Working alongside our marketing team to produce a go to market plan drawing visual template in Revit, that can be used across all buildings.
Key Skills and attributes
• Well-rounded design and documentation skills
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite packages
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience design project and construction knowledge
• Understanding services relating to all RIBA stages of Interior Architecture
• Understanding RICS measurement standards
• Open commitment to teamwork, sharing information and communicating
• Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
• Commitment to professional excellence and ethical behaviour
• High level of professional integrity by taking pride, ownership and
• Responsibility for own work as well as team member’s work.