Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Experience Content Manager
As the experience content manager, you will be responsible for curating and delivering an annual series of campaigns in line with the strategy. Source strategic alliances and partnerships to continue to expand our reach and add value to our content.
Accountable for developing the program of events to increase value to our Residents and support our Fora community and network as well as enhance our hybrid event production focusing on the digital experience.
- Overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of the experience programme
- Initiating and setting goals for all the events and activities
- Tracking and monitoring updates and managing processes
- Liaising with GMs & FOH regarding the calendar of experience
- Meeting GMs monthly to maximise Resident engagement.
- Collating weekly content for newsletters and other marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with partners and contributors before and during all events and activities
- Positively engage and promote Fora Experience with Residents and the wider Fora network.
- Drive value for our Residents by enriching the Resident experience at all events (eg. VIP service)
Key Skills and attributes
- Good understanding of the events and wellness industries with your own black book of contacts.
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and motivation to our team as well as the wider network
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in a highly commercial, fast paced, diverse, entrepreneurial environment
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Annual Bonus
- Pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan & Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free gym access & classes with Fora Personal Trainers
- Access to company wellbeing events
- Employee Referral scheme
- Flexible working across our beautiful buildings
- Access to further learning & Development opportunities