Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Event Sales Manager
We are looking for a self motivated and results-orientated Events Sales Manager to drive revenue for our events spaces across our portfolio.
- Respond to all internal venue queries, provide marketing materials etc
- Arrange & host site visits for potential clients and prepare proposals in line with relevant queries.
- Sending marketing materials, negotiating prices, and issuing contracts
- Uploading and tracking all enquiries within Salesforce.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure they are fully briefed on the event, its requirements, and their role within confirmed events
- Generate and increase outbound sales
- Maintaining our presence on listing sites, uploading new venues, and ensuring all current information is up to date
- Agent relationship management
- Post event follow up
- Client relationship building
- Experience within a sales events role (Hotel, restaurant or retail)
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- People person
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- An unflappable temperament
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes, including courses with EHL – École hôtelière de Lausanne
- Regular colleague social and well being events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group as we continue to expand
- Free Gym access and classes (Physical and Mental well-being)
- Company Benefits (Cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme, Heath Cash Plan, Extra Holiday)
- Access to Fora events throughout the portfolio