Thank you for your message, someone from the team will be in touch very soon.
Thriving people create thriving business
Considerate of all dimensions of wellbeing, Fora’s approach cares for the whole person – what fuels them and connects them. Expert partners are recruited to present solutions to enrich four domains: mind, body, soul and space.
The 360° menu of wellness is easy to access in order to experience more joy, calm, and clarity – to experience the best working life.
By better understanding the world, we better understanding ourselves. And by better understanding ourselves, we better understand the world. Fora recruits spiritual and scientific experts to expand Residents’ minds in many ways:
Talks & Workshops
High-quality, diverse interviews and immersive talks that present fresh ideas and insights to help us positively develop and conquer the little to big life challenges we face. These small group sessions require sound-on, video-on engagement to teach real life business skills. Samples include:
- Mental Wealth Series by Champs Consultancy. This is a look at life in an engaging and fun way, believing that whilst change can be difficult, it should never be boring. Founded on the principles of Positive Organisational Psychology & Behaviour, Champs focus on preventative, positively framed activities to encourage leaders and their people to invest in mental wealth.
Therapy & Psychological Services
Medi-Pod offers Fora Residents access to highly experienced therapists and aims to create the best online healthcare & wellbeing services in the world. These video sessions and instantaneous texts present a range of highly experienced therapists and psychologists on either a subscription or pay-as-you-go basis. Fora Residents receive preferable rates.
- Medi-Pod by Dr Julian
Step into our studios to run, stretch or lift at your leisure. Whether you use the gym to switch off or for that adrenaline boost, there is always a class tailored for you:
Wellness Studios – All houses within Fora’s network are outfitted with tier 1 fitness centres, inclusive of aerobic cardio machines, adjustable weights bench, dumbbells, tension exercise bands, a Swiss ball, Yoga mats & blocks. Tier 2 Wellness Studios include TRX suspension training, squat racks, a double cable machine and ski trainer.
Zen – Stretch, tone and Zen in a variety of choices at various locations: Pilates, Yoga, and Barre classes are offered periodically throughout the network and online via a partnership with 3Tribes.
Personal Training In-House – Custom fitness programmes are provided across Fora locations available to all Fora Residents. For example, Myles Ellis’s training focuses on the 6 Functional Pattern Style.
Group Fitness –
- Pad-Fit Boxing – Focused on training used by boxers, Residents hit pads, not opponents.
- Box Fit – High energy cardio using boxing’s basics and punching combos.
- Kettlebells – High energy full body strength workouts using short bursts of energy.
- Tom Tegg Fitness – Each 30-minute lunch time class is tailored to energise participants.
- Sports Organised by Residents – Fora offers its communication resources and services to support fitness and sports ideas led by Residents, such as running clubs and games of five-aside football.
The GP Service – A secure web platform and mobile app enables patients to connect with an NHS GP immediately. The GP Service brings patients, doctors and pharmacies together. The GP Service is the only online GP to have automatic access to see patients NHS medical history. Exclusive discounts available to Fora Residents.
The GP Service with Medi-Pod.
Pause to connect and find your soul, getting lost in the energy around you. We encourage our Residents to use this time to recharge and reset together as a community and find their best selves:
Meditation – A reprieve from busy days, 30-minute guided lunch-time-out meditations are offered at all Fora sites and are complimentary to all Residents.
Michael McCaffery, Founder, Breathing Space Wellness.
- Sleep Retreat – Establish a healthy relationship with sleep in this intimate retreat, gong bath and Yoga Nidra.
Rob da Bank, English DJ and Co-founder of Music Festival ‘Bestival’.
- Just Breathe – With a culture of kindness and a mindful way of living, these shared experiences bring people together in real human connections that celebrate doing less, instead of more.
Michael James Wong, Founder, Just Breathe.
The lighting, seating, air and sound qualities in all Fora spaces are designed for health and joy. Fora’s investments also go beyond its workspaces to consider the areas and modes used to travel to and from work:
- Air – Best-in-class ventilation is comprised of 100% outside ambient air. Fora’s fresh air is never recirculated, and all houses were designed to the highest specifications in the UK, from the very outset.
- Light – Natural light brightens common areas, meeting rooms and office spaces.
Travel & Biking
- The Bike Store – Secure, with Dry Rooms and lockers, plus bike kits for emergencies available onsite at all locations.
- A partnership with Brompton Bikes gives access to hire bikes by the hour up to the year, ensuring travel to and from our locations is affordable and safe.
- The Cycle Club offers monthly on-site bike surgeries for equipment tune ups as well as curated playlists, routes and gear tips to make fresh air travel fun and safe for new and veteran cyclists.
Showers, straightening irons , towels
And more finishing products are replenished regularly for Residents to freshen up and feel their best.
Quiet spaces with dedicated wellness literature to extend the learnings explored during talks and sessions. Fora presents provocative and irresistible covers to engage its crowd of ambitious learners.
What Residents say
"Thank you for providing the daily on-line wellness classes. These have been an absolute life-saver for me during this extended WFH period."
"They have a real care for us, for what will make our business better.”
“A gospel choir [greeted us] in the lobby on our first day. We were awed by that and the showers, the straighteners, everything.”
CENTRAL STREET RESIDENT